Transitioning Your Summer Dresses For Fall
This Fall instead of storing your frilly summer dresses transition them with a few simple key pieces.
1. Shrugs are a good way to add a touch of warmth to your favorite flowery dress.
2. Wrap sweaters will flatter your shape and are a good alternative to a jacket.
3. Tights will keep your legs warm and add character.
4. Layering a white fitted shirt to a spaghetti strap dress will give it a more polished look.
5. Thin belts help give last season’s cardigan a new look.
6. Open-toe shoes give tights a refreshing look.