The Real Reason to Wear All Black
- As a woman and a fashion devotee it’s no secret that every now and then dressing cute can sometimes be a bit of a challenge around that “time of month.” The bloating makes it almost unbearable to wear a lot of my favorite outfits, but I’ve managed over the years to put together a selection of all black outfits as well as some tricks to mask the six long days my “friend” is around. Check them out below:
- Princess cut little black dresses are a life saver. They’re the easiest way to hide the bloating because, can be worn day or night, and yes, covers any embarrassing stain.
- This is the perfect time to show off some cleavage! To keep the attention up top, don’t be afraid to loosen an extra button. And, if you’re feeling a little devilish, button up a blazer all the way and wear nothing but underneath… chic and sexy!
- Tunics are a must have (I have about a dozen and they’re all black!) because they’re easy to wear and go with just about anything. Look for ones that hit right below the hips… they’re the most flattering.
- Last but not least… leggings! Not just any leggings, but all cotton, non elastic waist leggings. The comfort and snug fit make them perfect for preventing accidents (which we all have). Not only can they be worn with a blazer or tunic, because they’re black you can practically wear them anywhere (even to the office with some chic heels or booties).
Always Maxi pads are designed to securely fit your curves. With a body hug fit, Always Maxi helps provide clean dry protection that’s also designed to fit. The LeakGuard(TM) core helps pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad, while the Deep All-Around Barriers help keep fluid away from the edges. Plus, the Flexi-Wings have been designed with stretchy pleats to flex with you as you move, allowing them to securely wrap around so that they help pads stay in place and help protect you against leaks. Available in Regular, Super Long, and Overnight absorbencies.
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Always via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Always.”