Kendall Jenner’s outfit is perfect for a freezing winter day! I love how she gave her winter basics a glam touch by layering a faux fur vest over them. Easy to recreate with must have pieces that you probably have in your closet but if not check out my picks below.
Who doesn’t dream of living a luxurious lifestyle? You know the one in where you have jewels, a few homes, and a closet full of designer clothes, shoes and probably some decadent fur coats. Seriously, a fur coat screams glamour, wealth and of course style! It has an old school Hollywood glamour that most women would love to have and in today’s world it’s super easy to have access to just about anything you want including fur stores on the web like Marks-Lloyds Furs (MLFurs.com), Denver’s oldest and most trusted furrier since 1951 (read more about them here).
MLFurs.com was born to accommodate the ever changing presence of online shopping to give those looking for the latest furs a chance at purchasing from Marks-Lloyd Furs. If you’re lucky enough to be in the Colorado area you can drop by and shop the largest fur collection in the state but if not don’t worry simply shop their extensive collection online 24/7 from the comfort of your home at MLFurs.com. MLFurs.com not only provides free shipping but they also offer free returns! And that’s not all, they also give you the option of using lawaway or Paypal Credit making the possibility of owning the fur of your dreams that more possible.
Below are some must have furs for any fashion forward wardrobe to whether you’re dressed up with a gown and jewels or even if you’re wearing jeans and a tee a la Olivia Palermo . All links will take you directly to the furs shown. To read more about Mark-Lloyds Fur and their online store MLFurs.com click here, to see their selection of furs click here and follow them on Facebook or instgram where they post fabulous street styled fur and all the latest furs featured in their store.
It rarely gets cold enough to wear a coat down here in Florida so I’m always looking out for cute affordable jackets to add to my closet. Below are three must have jackets from Forever21 under $40. Pair them with jeans and tee or pair them with a pencil skirt or leggings for a Kim Kardashian like look or even over a little black dress.
Nothing better than a cozy sweaters and your favorite pair of jeans on a cold winter day. Some inspiration and sweaters to shop below.
Shop Similar Looks:
Disclosure: “Fashiongrail.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for selecting and mentioning brands or products in the Boys On The Side Section but the opinions expressed herein are those of the author.”
One of the main reasons I love the cold weather is because you can easily dress up jeans and a tee with a sharp coat. Rihanna gave her jeans and tee a more polished look by pairing them with nude pumps (a classic), a oversized coat and I love the fun touch that her sunglasses gave her outfit!
Looking to inject a little spring into your winter pieces? The perfect way to do that is by simply swapping out your winter boots for a pair or spring hued pumps (even if you have to pack them in your bag while you make your way through the snow). Below are 3 adorable pairs of pumps from Yeswalker that will liven-up any winter outfit.
There’s nothing better than a oversized sweater and a hot cup of coffee on a cold winter day. Great investment piece since they NEVER go out of style and they’re easy to find fabulous and affordable the variety is endless!
Pair this color blocked sweater with boyfriend jeans –
Love this set! Pair it with leggings or tights and a mini skirt –
Sweater can be sexy too! Pair with white distressed jeans and boots for a fresh winter look –
Try this boxy sweater with a sexy midi dress –
This set is super cute and easy to wear right through spring. Take it apart and have a completely different outfit –
Disclosure: This content is sponsored but the opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of
Winter is here, and it is snowing, raining, and cold. How can you stay warm, and still look stylish? Just because it is cold outside does not mean that you have to layer up so much that you look like a blob. Just follow our tips for staying warm and chic, and you will light up any room that you walk into.
– If you live in a place where it snows regularly, the best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in quality thermal underwear. Stores like
– Whatever you do, do not go bare! Unless you live in sunny California (and even there you are not guaranteed eighty degree weather all year round), you will freeze your butt off in cold weather. Instead, if you want to wear dresses or skirts, opt for textured tights, which will keep your legs warm, and add a bit of visual interest to your outfit. Pair them with boots of any length. We especially like sweater dresses over tights with knee high boots, for a classic schoolgirl look.
– Be a bright spot. During the winter, everyone wears blacks, greys, and neutrals. It creates a very blah fashion landscape. If you want to stand out, wear bright colors. Opt for a bright red overcoat, or accessorize your outfit with a teal scarf. Jewel tones always look especially great in winter. To make sure you do not overdo it, pick one piece for the bright color, and keep the rest of your outfit neutral. You can find pretty accessories and great coats at stores like
– Invest in a signature coat. Everyone needs a coat during the winter, and you might as well splurge on the nicest, most comfortable coat you can afford. The classic trench is always a winner, but if you want to update your coat for this winter, we love the pink overcoats that are on trend right now. Fur lined parkas are also a great option.
– Have fun with accessories. During winter, you will be wearing a hat, gloves or mitts, along with scarves, boots and thick socks and tights. There is absolutely no reason why any of these items have to be boring. Go along with your inner whimsy and pick playfully textured scarves, colorful gloves, and boots that are made for looking at.
– Skip the scarves and wear a turtleneck. Turtlenecks are making a comeback this winter season, and they are an easy outfit choice. We especially love solid jewel-toned turtlenecks paired with dark jeans or basic black pants.
– Do not be lazy with the outfit underneath your coat. It is easy to just throw on any old thing underneath a fabulous coat and call it a day, but we highly recommend against it. For one thing, you never know when you will need to take your coat off, and for another thing, you will feel more confident when your entire outfit, from head to toe, is put together and thought out.
Every girl should have a moto jacket in her closet. It’s a piece that never goes out of style and adds so much personality to outfits! It can toughen up a sexy dress, add some biker chic to sweaters or keep it sleek and simple with a fun tee and jeans. Tip: add some slouchy boots and a scarf to cozy them up for winter!
Disclosure: This content is sponsored but the opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Yesstyle.
Rihanna the Queen of Rocker Chic looking comfy in motorcycle boots, hoodie and skinny jeans. Get Rihanna’s look for less!