Just a heads up about a special sale at Shopbop & East Dane! Take an extra 25% off select sale items at ShopBop and take an extra 25% off ALL sale items at East Dane until Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at 11:59 PST. Enter code 25EXTRA at checkout. For details, see
Old Navy is a long time favorite of mine for its affordable fashions for all seasons…and I’m like a kid in a candy store whenever they run any of their sales… especially during the summer! Starting now, Old Navy has incredible summer deals going on now from June 14 through June 27, their always cute and flattering
Not only do I live in Florida but I have kids that love to go to the beach, so stocking up swimsuits and summer clothes is a special OldNavy outing for the whole family. In fact, swimsuits are often incorporated into my attire and Old Navy has a ton of options that I regularly mix and match with outfits. And, with my Fourth of July BBQ around the corner, the Old Navy sale is perfectly timed! Check out some of my favorites below!
My top two Old Navy bathing suits are sexy with the perfect amount of coverage (a mother must-have!). BONUS: If you have a day trip planned and don’t want to pack a change of clothes, the bathing suits can easily be paired with Old Navy shorts or a skirt and flip flops (I buy Old Navy flip flops by the bulk every year).
I also adore these two sexy bathing suits, particularly because they enable you to swap out the pieces with one another giving you an entirely different look.
For my boys I wanted to highlight the green and black board shorts. Being a frugal mama I tend to only buy solid colored shorts so I can pair them with a variety of Old Navy tees.
Old Navy brings fashion fun to the whole family: from trendy threads to trusty basics, for newborns through adults, all at prices that are oh-so-right.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Old Navy via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Old Navy.
90210’s Shenea Grimes was spotted wearing a $12 Susie Rose skirt from Walmart, which she paired with a lace tank and tan wedges. Loving the skirt! It’s super chic and so easy to wear with just about anything in your closet. Get Shenea’s adorable look from Walmart, Charlotte Russe and more!
HauteLook and Facebook have teamed up to host exclusive pre-sale access, sale events and giveaways throughout the month of June. Some of the featured brands include Urban Decay, Halston Heritage, Smashbox, Rachel Roy and Botkier! The HauteLook Facebook sale event kicks off today, June 7th at 8 PST/11EST on the
· Halston Heritage Handbag Fan Sweep (6/6)- Enter to win a Halston Heritage handbag and shop the sale event on 6/7
· Carol’s Daughter Fan Sweep (6/10) – Enter to win the new Roses and Honey body set and a dozen roses from Carol’s Daughter. Don’t forget to shop the Carol’s Daughter Deal of the Day on HauteLook 6/13.
· Smashbox Giveaway (Running 6/9-6/16): “Like” HauteLook and Smashbox on Facebook and one winner will receive a $500 HauteLook shopping spree + $500 Smashbox giftbag.
· Smashbox First Look (6/13): “Like” HauteLook to get pre-access to select items on sale before they go live on HauteLook the next day.
· Rachel Roy Giveaway (Running 6-14-6/22): One winner will receive a Rachel Roy dress + a $500 HauteLook shopping spree.
· Rachel Roy Facebook Sale (6/21-6/22): Visit the HauteLook or Rachel Roy Facebook pages or HauteLook to shop this event.
· Botkier Facebook-Only Sale (6/27-6/28): This sale event is exclusive to the HauteLook and Botkier’s Facebook pages.
Check out what these fabulous fashion bloggers wrote about this week!
Tap Dance (
Sashay This Way (
Muy Bastante (
Outfit of the Week (
To Die For (
An Interview with Nic del Mar (
The Wait Is Over For Charles Jourdan (
Summer 2009: Shorts (
Fearless Friday: Luichiny ‘Fem Fatale’ Pump (
Mama Knows How To Work (
Sretsis LookBook (
What Colors Look Good With Natural Linen (
Moschino Fall 09/Winter 10 Ad Campaign (
Halle Berry’s Thomas Wylde Santa Cruz: Snob or Slob? (
The Things I Find in My Closet (
ThinkThru Fashionista: Jen’s Classic Denim Look (
Fitting Room Series: Reader Question (