Rachel Bilson looks so adorable; so effortlessly stylish; so perfectly put together. Although this outfit closely mimics a recent post, the black blazer and green bag kicks the whole look up a notch and there’s a hint of masculinity that really captured my attention (reinforcing this Fall’s menswear inspired trend dominating the runway’s). Get her look for less with pieces from Belloiris, Yesstyle and more!
I LOVE Rachel Bilson’s style! Here she is wearing a Topshop maxi, white sandals, black tee and a quilted Chanel. Her outfit is simple with just a touch of trendiness – perfect! Get her exact skirt and complete the look with pieces for much less from Aldo, Alex & Chloe, Topshop and more!
Although I like the style of both the skirt and the shirt in Mary-Kate Olson’s outfit, I felt the two combined overwhelmed her petite frame. I swapped out the skirt for a shorter lightweight version and used a simple scoop neck tee to help elongate her top and compensate for the long skirt. Nothing wrong with shoes but I threw in a pair of slingback platforms for some much needed height without sacrificing comfort. And of course I HAD to throw in some accessories! What do you think of Mary Kate’s look or overall style?
Whether worn with shorts, skirts or dresses these sandals are sure to add a funky flair to any Summer outfit. Best of all they’re all under $50!
1. Bali Sandal – $29.50 at Alloy.com
2. Geyla Ankle Wrap Sandal – $23.80 at Forever21.com
3. Pink Studio Iris – $49.99 at Piperlime.com
4. Report Alandra – $49.99 at Piperlime.com
5. Stud Gladiator Sandal – $19.50 at Wetseal.com
6. Missy Ankle Cuff Sandal – $15.80 at Forever21.com
7. Studded Gladiator Flat – $24.99 at Charlotterusse.com
8. Lisbon Sandal – $44.50 at Delias.com