It’s no secret that Kate Middleton has become quite the trend setter all over the world and JS boutique and JS Collection are bringing her elegant look to the masses. Inspired by her recent trip to the States and Canada, the dresses are sure to be a long lasting classic in your closet whether attending a Summer wedding or a special night out on the town. My personal fave is the lace dress, which has that “Sex in the City” vibe that I just love! All the dresses featured are available for pre-order at Dillards.com.
Original by Alexander McQueen
Original Dress by Erdem $1600
Original dress by Reiss $230
Love how Nicole RIchie deftly straddles the razor’s edge between chic and sloppy; and this outfit has my name all over it! Easily recreate this look for under $100 with pieces from Yesstyle, Retro City Sunglasses, Old Navy and more!
Jennifer Lopez looking chic in a black maxi, neutral jacket and sandals. Love the whole look, but the color of the glasses weren’t working for me so I swapped them out. Get Jen’s look for less with pieces from Victoria Secret, Nordstrom (check out their prices…killer deals!) and more!
Steve Madden Faux Leather Jacket - $38.90 at Nordstrom.com
HauteLook and Facebook have teamed up to host exclusive pre-sale access, sale events and giveaways throughout the month of June. Some of the featured brands include Urban Decay, Halston Heritage, Smashbox, Rachel Roy and Botkier! The HauteLook Facebook sale event kicks off today, June 7th at 8 PST/11EST on the
· Halston Heritage Handbag Fan Sweep (6/6)- Enter to win a Halston Heritage handbag and shop the sale event on 6/7
· Carol’s Daughter Fan Sweep (6/10) – Enter to win the new Roses and Honey body set and a dozen roses from Carol’s Daughter. Don’t forget to shop the Carol’s Daughter Deal of the Day on HauteLook 6/13.
· Smashbox Giveaway (Running 6/9-6/16): “Like” HauteLook and Smashbox on Facebook and one winner will receive a $500 HauteLook shopping spree + $500 Smashbox giftbag.
· Smashbox First Look (6/13): “Like” HauteLook to get pre-access to select items on sale before they go live on HauteLook the next day.
· Rachel Roy Giveaway (Running 6-14-6/22): One winner will receive a Rachel Roy dress + a $500 HauteLook shopping spree.
· Rachel Roy Facebook Sale (6/21-6/22): Visit the HauteLook or Rachel Roy Facebook pages or HauteLook to shop this event.
· Botkier Facebook-Only Sale (6/27-6/28): This sale event is exclusive to the HauteLook and Botkier’s Facebook pages.
Looking for an affordable, sexy evening dress can sometimes be a daunting task no matter what size you are especially one that can be worn more than once! Well,
This Fall (September 13 through October 22) Target stores nationwide will be unveiling its hip collaboration with Italian label Missoni. The 400 piece collection will include apparel and accessories for men, women and children….including home decor items….all abounding in Missoni’s signature stripes, swirls and florals. Get the exclusive details at
Kim Kardashian looking fabulous as always wearing bright blue J Brand skinny jeans, leather jacket and studded booties at JFK in New York City. Get Kim’s trendy look for less with pieces from High Gloss Fashion, Blue Fly and more! At High Gloss Fashion, get 25% off orders of $75 or more (use code SPRING25).
There has been a lot of excitement and stir regarding Princess-to-be, Kate Middleton, and her wedding dress for her upcoming wedding to Prince William. Will she go for the fairy tale ball gown look, as Princess Diana did? Or will she stay modern with ruffles and saches? It could go either way, but my guess is that she’s sticking to her personal style. Kate tends to dress conservatively, with a flare of sexiness. There’s been word that she may choose Vera Wang. the queen of bridal and elegant dresses, to design her wedding gown. And here we have the same designer(for less!) with her line for Priscilla of Boston. Known for their designer wedding dresses,
Vera Wang for Priscilla of Boston
Photo Courtesy of
Love, love, love it! What do you think of the collection?
Someone needs to tell Vanessa that a cell phone is best used for phone calls, not naked pictures for Zach! Anyway, while most are concentrating on her racy photos, I prefer to highlight Vanessa’s other attributes; namely her style. Get Vanessa’s look for less (compare Vanessa’s $300 shoes to Chinese Laundry’s “Bounty” for only $129!).