Candy Corn Inspired Mani
My first attempt at nail art was for a Revlon color closet where I did a matte urban blue with glitter tips. It was so easy and fun that I immediately started of thinking of what my next nail art would be and since Halloween is coming I knew I had to give my self a candy corn mani. I like my nails to be simple so I just did one nail on each hand and kept the other nails a sandy color and topped it off with some glitter. Below are the steps to recreate the fun nail look.
What I used:
Forever 21 Love & Beauty polish in orange.
Wet n Wild Whispering Dunes
Revlon Matte Polish
Revlon Nail Art in Atomic Pink
Revlon hearts of Gold
ArtBox extreme Nail Art Kit brushes from Walmart.
1. Begin with 1 coat of the matte polish and let dry.
2. Starting at the top and apply one light coat of the orange using the slanted brush and let dry.
3. Apply 1 coat of the sand dunes color and let dry (use the nail polish brush and quickly swipe across the nail)
4. Using the Revlon nail art brush apply 2 coats of white across the tip of your nail and let dry.
5. Head back to the top of your nail and apply one more coat of orange.
6. When all the nails are completely dry apply one more coat of the matte polish and let dry.
7. After all your nails are dry apply a very light coat of Revlon Hearts of Gold (make sure you swipe off any hearts on the brush before applying).