I’ve never played any of the Max Payne games but who cares Mark Wahlberg is in it. For the past couple of years he has been starring in big box office hits like The Departed and Brother’s. But back in the 90’s after his “funky bunch” stage he was in some pretty good movies like Fear, Boogie Nights, and my favorite Traveller. Check out the trailer for Max Payne out in theaters October 17.
1. Urban Expressions Kate quilted frame bag – $72 available at
2. Chinese Laundry medium hobo tote – $86 available at
3. Simply Vera Vera Wang faux-crocodile cross-body handbag – on sale for $55.30 at
4. Ecko Red bedazzle tote bag – $79 available at shop
5. Mossimo top zip woven gray – $19.99 available at
6. Pleated bow clutch (with removable strap) – $48 available at
7. Soul siren satchel – $99 available at
8. Steve by Steve Madden ‘Adora’ chunky stone clutch available at
9. Steve by Steve Madden Christie large tote on sale for $92.99 originally was $248.00 available at
10. Rampage poplar satchel – $74.80 available at
I’ve known Patricia Fields was doing a line for HSN but It wasn’t until today that I saw some of the pieces. WTF? Why is she targeting HSN’s audience? How did she let some marketing guy with PowerPoints and demographics convince her to create tablecloth prints? What a dissapointment. I’ve loved her clothes with rabid devotion and remember the first time I walked into her boutique in NY. Ahhh…the dank smell of a N.Y basement! Her clothes have always encapsulated everything that is great about the village: fun, edgy, irreverent and down right crazy. Well, I guess you can take the “city out of the girl” and put her on HSN.
Blender polled Barack Obama and John McCain for their top 10 songs, and trusted sages Randy Newman and Girl Talk analyzed their picks. Now it’s your turn to listen to the songs and let us know what you think.
LOS ANGELES — David Duchovny, who plays a sex-obsessed character on Showtime’s “Californication,” has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction.
New York – Editor Nina Garcia, who takes her fashion eye to Project Runway,” where she dispenses thoughtful, and sometimes scathing, critiques of the designers’ projects each week. In person, Garcia exudes a kind of polished professionalism that is elegant, yet welcoming, like a stylish friend who always knows the right thing to wear for any occasion but also doesn’t mind taking you shopping so that you can find the perfect outfit as well.starting in September, is well-known as one of the judges for “
RocknRolla – Written and directed by Guy Ritchie. Personally, I like any movie with thick English accents (or any accent for that matter as long as it’s not Salma Hayek – she just comes off sounding stupid). Anyway, I have high hopes that this action-packed goodie from Guy will finally match his previous masterpiece Snatch…..
Lawsuits. Grammys. A tiny attic studio in New Jersey. John Legend, D’Angelo, Pras and more give the story of the hip-hop classic on its tenth anniversary.