10 Creative Ways To Reuse Old Jeans
Thinking about tossing your “mom” jeans, or those bell bottoms you have not worn in ages? Before you start tossing them out check out these creative ideas.
1. Use your old jeans to make a bulletin board
2. The pockets on your jeans can make a fridge magnet. A great stocking stuffer.
3. Trade in your boring camera bag for a custom made one with your denim.
4. Take apart your jeans and sew together, you can then stuff it and make a pillow for your dog.
5. Denim laundry bag
6. Take extra care of your shoes with denim shoe bags.
7. Denim wine bags
8. Chic and easy to make: a denim beach bag
9. Denim curtain tie-backs.
10. Give your diary or journal character with a denim look.